Clearly, we are big fans of our puppies at the Bride Film Studio...they helped Chris and Alex-Janice's fiance'-propose after all! Our couples often love their puppies too. We have captured some unique ways to include your puppy in the party, and we're sharing our top five below!
1. Bring your dog to hang out with you while you are getting ready for the wedding. Your dog is probably a calming presence for you. If your dog helps you relax, have him around with you during the day to calm your nerves. Bonus, your cinematographer and photographer will capture some sweet moments between you and your pup! Julia and Kyle's dog was with them for their First Look and it was precious...for their full Bride Film, CLICK HERE.
2. Appoint your dog as your ring bearer! Your pup doesn't actually have to carry the rings down the aisle...that might be a little risky haha; however, he can wear a little bow or bow tie and strut down the aisle before your bridesmaids and groomsmen. Mills walked down the aisle with their pup, Soda and it was the cutest! To watch Abby and Mills' full Bride Film, CLICK HERE.
3. Has your fiance' been wanting a dog forever? Give him or her a pup as your wedding day gift! How exciting will it be for you to always remember gaining a new family member the day of the wedding-when you officially became a family! Becky's reaction to her surprise puppy made for one of our favorite first look moments EVER...watch Becky and Tom's Bride Film HERE.
4. If you won't be able to have your pup with you on your wedding day, bring him with you to take your engagement photos. Our pup, Bacchus was with us when Chris proposed, and Janice's pup, Riggs was with her when Alex proposed. Ryan and Kat also brought their dogs with them for their engagement photos, and Joe captured the sweetest family photos!
5. Include your puppy somewhere in your wedding stationary suite. Janice designed a wedding map for our Rosemary Beach wedding, and Bacchus made an appearance in the design. We included it in our welcome bags for guests, to help them explore our favorite beach town. Bacchus personalized our map for us and pup drawings pretty much make everything cuter!