Bridget and Ryan's love for life and each other is absolutely contagious, and we completely agree with Bridget's statement that New Orleans is a magical place, full of delicious food, music, and culture! This of course is why they decided to bring all of their guests to the Big Easy for their destination wedding at Latrobe's on Royal.
Bridget owns a bridal boutique in California, En Blanc, so naturally, her two wedding gowns were stunning. The first was a classic dress that was breathtaking on this beautiful bride. As she walked the steps up to the observation tower at the Omni Royal Orleans, her groom waited for her with a huge grin on his face. You'll have to watch their Bride Film to see this super sweet first look that ended in the bride and groom dancing as they overlooked the gorgeous Mississippi River and New Orleans French Quarter.
During their romantic, candle lit ceremony at Latrobe's, Ryan could not stop kissing his bride, and it was adorable. Kim Starr Wise covered the space with lush florals and thoughtful decor that exuded timeless romance. We love that they used one of our favorite Jazz Fest posters for guests to sign and leave well wishes. Once the official marriage business was done, Groovy 7 rocked the house all night and these Californians sure know how to party! Ladies in lit up champagne skirts came in to prep the guests for the Maid of Honor and Best Man's sweet and funny speeches. Bridget changed into a sparkly, fun, second party dress that was equally as beautiful as her first. Everyone then second lined through the streets of the French Quarter to Preservation Hall for the after party. Safe to say that #RyanFindingDoory (how great is that hashtag!?) was a huge success, and we wish these two a lifetime of happiness!
- Coordination and Design // Mint Julep Productions
- Cinematography // Bride Film
- Photography // Brian Saculles Photography
- Ceremony and Reception // Latrobe's on Royal
- Florals // Kim Starr Wise
- Band // Groovy 7
- Specialty Entertainment // Frenchmen Street Productions
- Groom Prep // Royal Sonesta
- Bride Prep // Omni Royal New Orleans
- Host Hotel // Hotel Monteleone
- After Party // Preservation Hall
- Wedding Dress Designer // Liz Martinez Bridal and Pronovias from En Blanc
- Bride's Shoes // Alexandre Birman
- Groom and Groomsmen Suits // Joseph A. Banks
- Bridesmaids Dresses // Monique Lhuillier
- Hair // Carpe Diem Salon
- Makeup // Sarah Walsh
- Second Line Band // Preservation Hall Band
- Cakes // La Louisiane Bakery