Taylor and Jack's Brennan's Restaurant rehearsal dinner takes the cake for most times I have teared up during speeches. Wow...such sweet, emotional testimonies to the strong personalities and genuine love of this adorable couple. You'll have to watch their Bride Film below to hear the best toast of the night: Jack speaking to his beautiful bride. Did we mention they decked out all of Arnaud's (even out onto Bourbon Street) to spoil their guests with anything and everything from oysters to custom drinks? Yup, it was amazing. The beautiful cakes by Melissa's Fine Pastries were unique to the couple in that Taylor's mimicked the lace design of her custom dress, and Jack's was a golf ball representing his passion for the sport. We also had fun goofing around with the bridal party earlier in the day, capturing our own version of the hilarious Mannequin Challenge. Check out that BTS Film at our Instagram page tomorrow!
We love working with so many talented professionals!
- Coordination & Design // Z Event Company
- Rehearsal Dinner // Brennan's Restaurant
- Prep // The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans
- Ceremony // St. Charles Avenue Presbyterian Church
- Reception // Arnaud's & the French 75 Bar
- Cinematography // Bride Film
- Photography // Pepper Nix Photography
- Florals & Decor // Bella Blooms Floral
- Bride and Groom's Cakes // Melissa's Fine Pastries
- Dress Designer/Maker // Suzanne Perron New Orleans
- Second Line Band // KinFolk Brass Band