Kate and T.J are one of the sweetest couples, and we were honored to spend their wedding day with them. We loved that Kate wore a special veil that was passed down through generations of women in her family. She also added a fun black sash to her dress to change up her look at the reception. Since T.J. used to work at The Pelican Club, the couple took a pedicab ride to the restaurant to do some fun pictures after their ceremony. A kind New Orleanian even let us in his courtyard to snap a few by the lovely fountain. We are SO excited to debut their Bride Film...great time working with such a talented team of vendors!
- Bridal Prep: Hotel Monteleone
- Ceremony & Reception Venue: Latrobe's on Royal
- Wedding Coordinator: Blue Gardenia Events
- Photography: Will Jacks Photography
- Band: Karma
- Decor: Luminous Events
- Flowers: TPG
- Cake: Melissa's Fine Pastries
- Invitations: Scriptura
- Ceremony Music: New Orleans Finest Musicians
- Second Line: Kinfolk Brass Band
- Make Up: Make Me Up
- Hair: Sean Gispert
Their engagement story: Kate and T.J. met at business school at Tulane. They went to Charleston, SC for Labor Day weekend last year and T.J. surprised (kind of!) Kate by proposing one evening in a historic cobblestone street called Philadelphia Alley (Kate is from Philadelphia) followed by a beautiful dinner.