We were so honored to film Vanessa and Andy's New England wedding! Not only does our friendship go way back, but they brought us to a place we have never explored before...Newport, Rhode Island. What a gorgeous setting! When we first arrived, we immediately began the search for lobster. Chris is a HUGE seafood fan, so he was looking forward to some New England crustaceans weeks leading up to the wedding. Janice and I didn't mind it either! We had a blast down by the port area. The next day we went for a hike along the Newport Cliff Walk. It was gorgeous! The blue water and rocky coast make for quite the scene. Vanessa and Andy's rehearsal dinner that night was held at the OceanCliff Hotel overlooking the Narragansett Bay.
Thanks to the amazing team below for making this such a fun wedding weekend!
- Coordination and Design // Hidden Host Events
- Rehearsal Dinner // OceanCliff Hotel
- Ceremony and Reception // Glen Manor House
- Cinematography // Bride Film
- Photography // Steve DePino Photography
- Florist // Fig and Squill
- Ceremony and Reception Band // Cover to Cover
- Rentals // Rentals Unlimited
- Caterer // Russell Morin
- Officiant // Heart and Soul Ceremonies
- Hair and Makeup // Wave Lengths Salon and Spa