Jasmin and Stephen are such an inspiration to us! From the moment we met everyone at their intimate rehearsal dinner at Le Musee de f.p.c., we knew this wedding weekend was going to be different than anything we have ever experienced. Background: Jasmin and Stephen are high school sweethearts and both incredible artists who have been together for over twelve years. Throughout their relationship, they have fostered each other's passion for art and given each other romantic and creative gifts. Stephen created a gallery of all the artwork they had shared and given each other throughout the years naming it, The Art of Love. What an amazing tribute to their special relationship!
Jasmin tells the story of her and Stephen's first date with a grin on her face. She hid on the floor of the car's backseat as a joke, with their friends telling Stephen her mom wouldn't let her come on their movie date. As she popped up to excitingly surprise him, I'm sure they felt a spark that will remain with them throughout years to come.
Jasmin and Stephen also had an unplugged wedding which we hadn't seen in a while but greatly appreciated! It was so refreshing to see all of their guests truly experience their wedding, rather than second hand live it through their devices. Jasmin is a talented New York dancer and instructor, so Stephen surprised her with some super hip rose gold Nike sneakers to dance the night away. The Arbor Room at Popps Fountain in City Park truly looked exquisite with the couple's artwork and beautiful florals from Ethereal Array Creations and Events adorning every corner. We are so excited to debut their Bride Film below and had a blast working with this awesome team!
- Coordination // Michelle Norwood Weddings
- Rehearsal Dinner // Le Musee de f.p.c.
- Prep // Private Homes
- Ceremony // Franklin Avenue Baptist Church
- Reception // The Arbor Room City Park
- Cinematography // Bride Film
- Photography // Jeremy Tauriac
- Graphics // Stephen Edmond
- Florals // Ethereal Array Creations and Events
- Make Up // Faces of Virtue Makeup Studio & Laken Lasheir
- Cake // Pure Cake
- DJ // DJ Slab
- Bride’s Gown // Stephen Yearick from Kleinfeld Bridal
- Bride and Groom's Shoes // Christian Louboutin
- Bridesmaids' Dresses // White by Vera Wang
- Groomsmen Suits // ASOS
- Engagement Ring Designer // Anna Sheffield
- Transportation // Riculfy Livery