After filming Meghan and Pat's love story at City Park, we learned about how this sweet couple met and why they chose New Orleans for their destination wedding location. Elms Mansion set the scene for their sunset ceremony and reception under the stars. We loved their officiant's retelling of their story and you have to see their amazing first dance outfits and E P I C choreographed moves! Meghan and Pat’s energy and love is absolutely contagious. The night ended with the entire wedding hopping on an actual New Orleans streetcar back to the French Quarter for a wild second line led by Kinfolk Brass Band. Check out their Bride Film now to hear their sweet vows and experience all the feels!
Thanks to this awesome team!!
- Planning and Design // Unique Weddings in New Orleans
- Cinematography // Bride Film
- Photo // Catherine Guidry Photography
- Florals // IRIS Floral
- Bakery // Sweet Life Bakery
- Prep Location // Hotel Monteleone
- Ceremony & Reception Location // The Elms Mansion
- Reception Music // The Phunky Monkeys
- Ceremony Music // Harry Hardin at White Oak Productions, Inc.
- Second Line // Kinfolk Brass Band
- Additional Entertainment // Dancing Man
- Wedding Dress Designer // Olvi's at The Bridal Boutique by MaeMe
- Getting Ready Attire // Plum Pretty Sugar
- Bridesmaid Dresses // BHLDN and Stone Cold Fox
- Bride’s Hair & Makeup // Flawless Bride & Beauty
- Stationary // Copper Willow Paper Studio