The sun at Houmas House and Gardens was absolutely perfect on Mollie and Ryan’s wedding day! We loved hearing these two tell us the story of how they first met working together as nurses.
Friends, the time has come to fill your Wednesday afternoon with some wedding PRETTY! Natalie and Johnny hosted a fabulous wedding weekend, giving their guests the classic New Orleans French Quarter experience mixed with the sweet southern charm of Houmas House Plantation. We first met up with the cute couple at their rehearsal dinner at the famous Court of Two Sisters to begin the celebration with some lighthearted and emotional speeches from their closest family and friends. We LOVE filming rehearsal dinners because they give us a chance to hear/capture all of the speeches that truly tell the story of our couples' love.
Great time working with the super talented Ashleigh Jayne Photography and Angela Marie Events. From decor to organization, the Angela Marie team made sure every beautiful detail was in its place. Make sure to check out all of the talented vendors, still frames, and of course, their Bride Film below to get a glimpse into Natalie and Johnny's love story.
- Rehearsal Dinner // The Court of Two Sisters
- Ceremony & Reception // Houmas House Plantation
- Coordination, Design, & Decor // Angela Marie Events
- Videographer // Bride Film
- Photographer // Ashleigh Jayne
- Florals // Lance Hayes
- Live Painting // Kelly Boyett
- Cake // Connie Thibodaux
- Cigar Bar // Cigar Factory
- Letterpress Invitations, Welcome Package Design, Custom Flower Cards for Welcome Table // Touies Design