After Millard proposed to Alli at the same Commander's Palace table his parents and grandparents were both engaged at years before, everything went blurry for the blushing bride. Their wedding weekend embodied every bit of the classic New Orleans charm of their engagement story.
Suzanne and Richie's gorgeous wedding took place at St. Joseph's Church on Tulane, followed by a wild reception at the Southern Yacht Club. Thank gosh everyone made it into the reception before a crazy lightening storm began over the lake (which we enjoyed capturing with a few time lapses). We love this family and are so honored to have captured both the Pecot sisters' beautiful weddings! Make sure to watch their Bride Film and read Suzanne's sweet story about Richie's proposal below.
- Ceremony // St. Joseph's Church on Tulane
- Reception // Southern Yacht Club
- Coordination and Design // Kelley Mitchell with Nola Wedding and Events
- Cinematography // Bride Film
- Photography // Marissa Lambert
- Flowers // Bella Blooms Floral
- Chairs // Perrier Rentals
- Lighting // Just Ask Rental
- Wedding Cake // Haydel's Bakery
- Groom's Cake // Swiss Confectionery
- Wedding Gown // I Do Bridal Couture
- Groom/Groomsmen Tuxedos // New Orleans Tuxedo