Taylor's retelling of how she and Michael met has us believing in fate! You just never know when you're going to meet the one. We love that their wedding day took place from beginning to end at the Houmas House Plantation and Gardens.
Natchez, Mississippi is such a peaceful town and wonderful spot to celebrate a rustic, glam wedding. Sometimes a wedding location is more than just the spot where the ceremony and reception take place. This was the case for Meredith and Cameron's Mississippi wedding with Kelly Sherlock Events.
Upon arriving in Shreveport, Louisiana, we were greeted with the most thoughtful welcome bag from Lauralee and Matthew...just one of the many special touches these two put into their wedding weekend. We were honored to spend both their rehearsal dinner at the The Petroleum Club with them, as well as their wedding day at the Cathedral of St. John Berchmans Catholic Church and The Remington Suite Hotel & Spa. Being music lovers, the couple incorporated records by their favorite artists into the table centerpieces at their rehearsal dinner. SO CUTE! You'll have to watch their Bride Film below to witness one of the sweetest first looks we've ever captured (biggest smiles!), and also make sure to read their romantic beach engagement story from Lauralee...any day that includes love, sunsets, sushi, wine (*and a gorgeous diamond engagement ring*) is a happy day to us. We had a great time working with the super sweet and talented Bray Danielle Photography...make sure to check out her beautiful photos from the weekend on her blog here. Congrats Lauralee and Matt!!
- Rehearsal Dinner // The Petroluem Club
- Ceremony Venue // Cathedral of St. John Berchmans Catholic Church
- Reception Venue // The Remington Suite Hotel & Spa
- Wedding Coordination // Stephanie Coker of Wild Love Events
- Cinematography // Bride Film
- Photography // Bray Danielle Photography
- Wedding Cake // Sweetie Cakes
- Reception Band // The Crystal Clear Band
- Florist // Kim Patton and Diane Feducia
- Hair // Edward Grey
- Makeup // Couture Cosmetics
- Live Event Painter // Hillary George