We don't know where to start with these two. Their huge smiles all day and the way they speak about each other pretty much says it all. Just watch their #BrideFilm and you're bound to start smiling too. You have to hear what Taylor did for Katelyn after they got engaged and their reception props are some of the best we've ever seen! Top it all off with an EPIC EXIT, and you have one amazing New Orleans wedding for two amazing people!
Suzanne and Richie's gorgeous wedding took place at St. Joseph's Church on Tulane, followed by a wild reception at the Southern Yacht Club. Thank gosh everyone made it into the reception before a crazy lightening storm began over the lake (which we enjoyed capturing with a few time lapses). We love this family and are so honored to have captured both the Pecot sisters' beautiful weddings! Make sure to watch their Bride Film and read Suzanne's sweet story about Richie's proposal below.
- Ceremony // St. Joseph's Church on Tulane
- Reception // Southern Yacht Club
- Coordination and Design // Kelley Mitchell with Nola Wedding and Events
- Cinematography // Bride Film
- Photography // Marissa Lambert
- Flowers // Bella Blooms Floral
- Chairs // Perrier Rentals
- Lighting // Just Ask Rental
- Wedding Cake // Haydel's Bakery
- Groom's Cake // Swiss Confectionery
- Wedding Gown // I Do Bridal Couture
- Groom/Groomsmen Tuxedos // New Orleans Tuxedo