The garden room at Commander's Palace was such a charming location for Charles and Sibyl’s rehearsal dinner. We captured their sweet friends and family describe why these two are perfect for one another.
Who remembers AIM (AOL Instant Messenger)? Before texting, dating websites, and Tinder, we chatted through this popular site. The intense waiting for that AOL dial-up to go through successfully and occupy our parents' home phone lines was almost too much to handle. Kat and Ryan's love blossomed over 12 years ago through AIM. They have been together ever since!
Suzanne and Richie's gorgeous wedding took place at St. Joseph's Church on Tulane, followed by a wild reception at the Southern Yacht Club. Thank gosh everyone made it into the reception before a crazy lightening storm began over the lake (which we enjoyed capturing with a few time lapses). We love this family and are so honored to have captured both the Pecot sisters' beautiful weddings! Make sure to watch their Bride Film and read Suzanne's sweet story about Richie's proposal below.
- Ceremony // St. Joseph's Church on Tulane
- Reception // Southern Yacht Club
- Coordination and Design // Kelley Mitchell with Nola Wedding and Events
- Cinematography // Bride Film
- Photography // Marissa Lambert
- Flowers // Bella Blooms Floral
- Chairs // Perrier Rentals
- Lighting // Just Ask Rental
- Wedding Cake // Haydel's Bakery
- Groom's Cake // Swiss Confectionery
- Wedding Gown // I Do Bridal Couture
- Groom/Groomsmen Tuxedos // New Orleans Tuxedo