Happy Cinco de Mayo! Before your margarita happy hour begins, you must check out the newest Bride Film.
Kristie & Patrick's wedding day was full of beautiful details and sweet moments. The wedding cake by Bittersweet Confections was one of the most unique, ornate, and beautiful cakes we have EVER seen, and the second line was a BLAST lead by the Mardi Gras Indians! Check out the amazing team of vendors, Bride Film trailer and still frames below to get a glimpse at Kristie & Patrick's One Fine Day. - MC
- Bride & Groom Prep: Hotel Monteleone
- Ceremony: Rayne Memorial Methodist Church
- Reception: Latrobe's on Royal
- Coordination: Cammy Livingston
- Video: Bride Film
- Photo: Matthew Foster Photography
- Florals: The Plant Gallery (Shane Burroughs)
- Cake: Bittersweet Confections (Cheryl Scripter)
- Lighting: Luminous Events (Lisa LaFrance)
- Hair & Makeup: Artistry by Delilah
"We LOVE going to New Orleans. Every chance we get to go out of town, we always choose NOLA. We love the city, the food, the music...everything!
The proposal happened New Year's Eve (Dec. 31, 2013) in New Orleans. We were getting ready to leave his family's condo in Algiers to go to Jax Brewery for the evening. We were in the living room and I turned around to him on one knee. There was another couple with us and they were able to record the whole thing. It was wonderful! For our wedding website I rewrote 'Twas the Night Before Christmas' from Patrick's perspective."